Wednesday 13 July 2011

Fashion Design Mobility: Exhibition

If you're in Melbourne next Thursday or some time over the next month drop in to the Endless Pedal Cycling Gallery and Boutique to see my Fashion Design Mobility exhibtion. The exhibition is the product of a RMIT undergraduate fashion design studio, which explores, through fashion design, ideas and issues of mobility in an urban setting.

The exhibition will open on July 21st at the Endless Gallery and Boutique at 6a Wilson street South Yarra, 6pm-9pm and run through until August 13th.
 

Thanks to Gedemin for making the invitation


This project was an opportunity for me to indulge my passion for the hand made, to fine tune my tailoring techniques and to explore the notion of designing through making, all in relation to the bicycle. The students have created work that is both unique and highly refined. My tailored pieces will be exhibited alongside the student works which range from film to illustration and garments